Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fell in Love with a Boy

Hi there! I am about 6 hours away from having 5 whole days off! I can't wait!!! Sorry, I like exclamation points : ). So tomorrow I'll be off to Colorado Springs to visit my dearest friend, Courtney. I'm excited to see her new house and to just hang out with her and maybe see a bit of the area as well. When Dominic went out of town a few weeks back I feel like it really hit me that Courtney doesn't live here anymore. I was just feeling really terrible and lonely that week and realizing I really only have a couple of really, really close friends who still live here and I don't even get to see them that often. It just made me extra sad that Courtney is gone but then I remembered that she only lives 5 hours away and that made me feel better. And this will the be the first of what I hope to be many visits...so many that she may just have to start holding my things at her house and calling her extra bedroom, Alison's room, haha, just kidding.

We don't have any set plans while I'm up there except that we're going to do a yoga in the park on Saturday, which sounds fun. My yoga teacher does a yoga class in the park on Tuesday's but I haven't been able to go because that's when Jamie and I have been hanging out. Speaking of yoga, I took an "Anti-Gravity Yoga" class last week and it was brutal. I actually thought it was really cool but it made me feel sooo sick! Your pretty much hanging in a stretchy hammock the whole time so between swinging around, hanging upside down, and not having my glasses on which made everything blurry, I just got super motion sick from it. I'm glad I got to experience it though and see what it's all about. I was definitely a lot more sore the next day than I usually am from regular yoga but I think I'll stick with solid ground.

Anyhow, regarding my blog title today, here's a picture of Dominic from when he was little that just makes me melt. I am pretty sure he doesn't read this so he won't know I posted this ; ).

This might even be pre-dimples!


No comments:

Post a Comment